Saietta VNA is a rapidly growing organisation (in business as well as people terms). Like setups in this stage, the current Finance team eco-system is being built for agility and sustainability. As we become larger, processes and philosophies need to be articulated & implemented so that the Finance team is built for success. A successful candidate needs to be someone who is a subject matter expert, self-starter, thrives with empowerment and ownership and has a strategic mindset that enables continuous business partnering.
Role: Chief Manager - Finance/ Finance Head
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analysing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance ERP system & automation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Ensure that financial and managerial controls are established and consistently maintained
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts
- Ensure compliance with financial laws and guidelines
Candidate Profile Requirements
- Book closure: Monthly, quarterly & annual closure
- Managing AR (Account Receivables), AP (Accounts Payable), Inventory
- Compliance: Statutory reporting, GST, Indirect Taxation, etc.
- Stakeholder Management & MIS
- Automation & Process Creation
- Setup finance teams from Scratch
- Strong business partnering experience
- Solid communication skills, with no compromise on clarity and depth since the role works closely with global stakeholders
- Evidence of ownership and past success in Finance
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Hunger and Curiosity to be an Industry Leader in next 2-3 years
- Preferably auto components, manufacturing, automation
Preferably Chartered Accountant
We are growing! We are looking for an individual who can be Chief Manager/ General Manager today and has hunger to grow fast and become our CFO & an Industry Leader in 2 years’ time.
We seek people who feel a strong affinity with high-quality and ground breaking products
Our core company values are grounded by intellectual curiosity, integrity, entrepreneurial mindset, international vision, the highest aspirations, and the continuous pursuit of excellence. We share a passion for creating world-shaping impact and we believe in transformative innovation and profound progress without compromise. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a high level of responsibility and trust early on in their role. If these values describe you, then we look forward to receiving your application for a specific role, or your expression of interest to be informed of a future opportunity.