About the Role:
We are building team for Saietta VNA in India and EV System engineer would work closely with Saietta UK engineering team and OEMs in India. EV System engineer would initially be sent to Saietta UK to learn on Saietta powertrain solution.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Work with OEMs in India to solve Electric Powertrain related challenges.
2. Understand OEM requirements and how they translate into features.
3. Responsible for all integration, calibration, and validation of Saietta Powertrain solutions to OEMs.
4. Coordinate and collaborate with Saietta Engineering team in UK for completing development milestones and faster and accurate response to all customer queries.
5. Travel to customer bases on regular basis to make a face to face meeting with cross functional customer team.
6. Set Customer project Management process in line with Saietta UK process.
Automotive vehicle wiring experience
· Knowledge of typical automotive circuits and terminals (KL30, KL15), high and low side switching arrangement
· Knowledge of automotive fusing requirements
· Use of basic electrical tools to solve issues and debug wiring (voltage, current, resistance & continuity measurements)
· Wiring of CAN-bus systems (stub-lengths, termination)
· Basic DC circuit calculations using V = IR, P = IV
· Use of CAN-bus analysis software (Vector Canalyzer or similar)
· Understanding of CAN data and interpreting data using CAN dbc files
· Experience or awareness of CANOpen
· Awareness of typical motor design parameters and impact on performance characteristics
· Understanding of typical angular position sensor/encoder technologies
· Experience with motor field-oriented control, field weakening
· Experience changing and developing calibration on automotive modules
· Prior experience in the analysis of time-based automotive data
· Competent use of Microsoft Excel
· Independent presentation of data – creating plots, presentations and explaining issues
Education: Bachelors and/or Masters in Engineering from a reputed university.
Experience: 2-5 years in EV/Automotive industry.
We seek people who feel a strong affinity with high-quality and ground breaking products
Our core company values are grounded by intellectual curiosity, integrity, entrepreneurial mindset, international vision, the highest aspirations, and the continuous pursuit of excellence. We share a passion for creating world-shaping impact and we believe in transformative innovation and profound progress without compromise. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a high level of responsibility and trust early on in their role. If these values describe you, then we look forward to receiving your application for a specific role, or your expression of interest to be informed of a future opportunity.